Sunday, December 7, 2008

Basketball Winner!!!

Well Travis had his first ever basketball game, and yup his team won. It was so much fun to watch. He really did a good job I was so proud of him. He still has a lot to learn but for his first game and first time playing I think he did a great job. It is so much fun to sit and watch these kids learn these sports. I think the coaches do such a great job. The rec center had called a few weeks ago saying that they didn't have a coach yet, But one of the kids on the teams dad stepped up and he has done a really good job. I have been so used to baseball, that when Travis' team made their second basket the other team had made one and I said that the score was now 2-1. Everyone looked at me and laughed. Oh well what do you do. I think it will be a fun season.




Victory smile, the final score was 6-2 yeah Jr Jazz.

3 comments:

The Ludwig Family said...

Sounds like Travis may have found a new sport. I don't know if that is good or bad for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Travis.I'm sure you will find your favorite sport soon. The pictures are fun. Hope you keep liking it. I hope your Mom has learned how to keep score by now.
Go Jr. Jazz

The Meier family said...

i love that boy! he is such a cute stink! keep up the great work, trav! We love you!