I have been off work for 2 weeks now and have not done one single post. Two very important holidays have come and gone and not one post. I am sorry to all our friends and family. I go back to work tomorrow and now seem to have time to sit down and update. Why is it when I should have all the time in the world to do all the fun things there is no time. So I guess I will give you a little bit of an update on how our holidays went. We have been very busy with family parties friend parties, Sharing the kids with their dad and enjoying our time off of work and school. Jim was also able to have a few extra days off of work. It has been nice to be home and a little relaxed with time. The family got the WII this year and boy has it been a blast. The kids, including mom and Jim seem to find plenty of time to play. We weren't the best at taking pictures as well as posting on the blog the last two weeks so all I have are a couple of the good ones. The picture of the four of us we are all in our Christmas PJ's. Grandma Luanne did the 12 days of Christmas for all of us this year (all meaning me and my 2 sisters and their families) It was so much fun. Every morning waking up to a new gift on the door step. We love Grandma and all that she did to make this Christmas last 12 days instead of 1. I do have to say that besides the Cricut which is my new favorite toy, my favorite gift this year was from my in-laws they gave me a nativity set from Willow Tree. I have been asking for this for years and now I have the first piece it was such a surprise. My father in-law shows up and walked into my living room and said your living room looks really nice but I think something is missing, maybe this will help and then hands me the box. I was so excited. So thanks to them too for making this Christmas great. Love you guys. Well now maybe that life will get busy again, that is back to routine I will be able to post more. We here at our home hope that this new year will bring to all of you love and happiness.
Car Shopping Fun
8 years ago





5 comments:
Oh Jill. Thanks for inviting me to your blog. Your boys are so grown up and adorable. What a great family picture.
Sound like you had a great Christmas and I am with you where did the time go! Have a great trip this week.
Jill, Sara forwarded your email to me and I sent you an invite to my blog! It's so fun to see yours too! Your boys are SO big and SO handsome! I will look forward to keeping up with you and your family!
look at those cute christmas sweaters, they are getting so old, what grades are they in? Savannah is getting baptized this month, I am not ready for this growing up thing? does it get easier or harder?
Hey Jill!
Would you mind posting a button for my fundraiser tea on your blog? If that would be okay email me at emily.7n@gmail.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment