So I have been working quite a bit the last 3 weeks and I haven't had the chance to share my trip to Portland. My mom and I decided to take advantage of a 4 day weekend and go up to see Cade, Candice and the girls. Just the 2 of us. It was so much fun. It amazes me how much the girls change every time I see them. We had a great time. We drove up to Seattle for one of the days it was so beautiful. We weren't sure the weather was going to be great, usually this time of year the fog is so bad there but it was actually really clear. The wind was really cold but I had never been to Seattle so it was worth it. I love spending time with the girls, I am out numbered in my house with boys so its nice everyonce in a while to do girly things. We did hair, went shopping, cooked good food and stayed up late talking. Oh and played ticket to ride with Cade, we love ticket to ride. Thanks Cade and Candice for letting me come. Love you guys. When it was all said and done Chelsea was worn out.
Girl stuff is what we did, too! That is all that goes on in my house! Which is why I love hanging out with your boys! It is like night and day! Love you and thanks for coming!
I am a wife and mother of 2 boys. I work part time at a school by our house and spend most of my time running kids here and there. But love every minute of it.
3 comments:
Jill,
Sounds like a fun trip!!I bet you do love a chance to do girl stuff. It is so fun to see all the pictures.
Miss you
Shellie
Hey Sounds Fun. I am glad that you are still blogging I was wondering. Hope all is well!
Emilie
Girl stuff is what we did, too! That is all that goes on in my house! Which is why I love hanging out with your boys! It is like night and day! Love you and thanks for coming!
Post a Comment