Kindness Swap X 5
This has been floating around on some blogs. I saw it on Karlyn's and Candice's and decided to do it myself!!! However, I must warn you, I'm not the craftiest of people. And, I will try not to procrastinate.
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!
My choice.
For you.
Hand made!
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be.
The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!
Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!!!
Car Shopping Fun
8 years ago





2 comments:
OH FOR SURE HOOK ME UP. HOW ARE YOU FRIEND?
me, me, pick me! How fun to visit Candice. Candice's hair is long and blonde. We need to get together for lunch. it's been too long. The posed picture of you, reminded me of us, when we went to New York, I just found those pictures the other day. Good times.
Post a Comment