Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's A Girl!!!





My sister Demaree had her 4th baby today. And yes another girl, weighing in at 7lbs 13oz and 20.5 inches long. This being the 6th grandaughter in the family and 9 grandchildren altogether. Kind of weird how we started out with the boys 1 2 3 and then 6 girls in a row. Funny how that happens. Stay tuned for the official name of this beautiful baby girl. Mom and Dad are undecided on what to name her, but they are leaning toward Sidnee (I am not sure how they will spell it either). Anyways, Mom and baby are doing great. Baby is very cute and big brother and sisters are loving her. Great job Dem, since I can't have anymore I have to take full advantage of the neices and nephews. "Then we can send them home" says uncle Jim.

4 comments:

shellie said...

How exciting, I bet your the favorite Aunt!!!

The Ludwig Family said...

How fun to have a new baby to snuggle. I agree with Jim it's nice to send the babys home and know you get to sleep all night.

The Egans said...

Oh, so cute! Congratulate Demaree and her family for me!

The Harding Hive said...

Thanks for posting these pics, Jill. So cute. Dem's kids are getting so big and that little Sydnee is such a doll.