We've been very busy with Baseball, hiking, finishing up school, a trip to Washington for the boys and a trip to Portland for Me, Grandma, and the boys. Busy,Busy, Busy. But definitely fun.
Tylor was very busy with Baseball this spring. He
played with 2 teams this year. He played with the Arrows a super league team and with the Mets for city league with Hunter Cyprus Baseball. He loves baseball and had a great time playing this year he is already anxious for next year as well as hoping to play a little fall ball too like last year.


Travis has finally found something he really likes he had the opportunity to do some acting this year. I signed him up for a performing group called Musical Theatre Academy. He had a blast. He had quite a few parts. His major part was Shrek. I think his costume was twice his size but he did very well with it and had alot of fun. He says he really wants to do it again next year. I am glad he has found something he really likes.
We will be taking our first family vacation this year with just the 4 of us. We are heading to Colorado. We are all really excited and counting down the days. We have a plans to go to a Colorado Rockies game one of the days we are there and the boys are soooo excited. They will be playing the San Francisco Giants. That was my dads favorite team so the boys are anxious to see grandpas team in action. I remember as a kid when we lived in California going to see the Giants and the A's with my dad. It was so much fun. One of the great memories I have of my dad. I am so glad that my boys were able to attend atleast one baseball game with their grandpa before he died. But most of all I am ever so greatful that they remember it.
I also have to mention that my baby turned 10 in June. I can't believe it double didgets. He is growing up so fast. I remember when I found out I was pregnant with him. Well I had a baby already. Tylor was only 10 months old. You can ask my mom I thought the world was over. I also remember when the ultrasound tech told me he was a boy. I asked her to check again, I already had one of those. But I survived he came and he stole my heart. There is never a dull moment when Travis is around. My mother in law has always said since the moment she met Travis "It's always wonderful in Travis world" and that is the Truth. I will just share one more of my favorite Travis things. When he was little and had just learned to walk whenever we would be eating anything whether it was me or his day or if we had anyone over to eat he would go around the room and ask "a bite", " a sum", "a more". We would just laugh. He used to be this little round butter ball boy his nick name was Bubba. You wouldn't think it now. But it was. We love you Bubba Licious.





4 comments:
Sounds like you have had a full summer already! I am jealous that you get the summer off - that is my dream! Maybe my next job move should be to a school district?! Continue to have a great summer. :-)
Gald to see the update. Sounds like a fun summer and it is only half over!
It is so fun to hear what you have been up to. I can't beleive Travis is 10 wow time had gone fast. I hope you have a blast in Colorado.
Jill your boys are SO big and SO handsome! What a cute family!
Post a Comment