Friday, November 7, 2008

Christmas music already!!!


I don't know about the rest of you but Christmas music before Thanksgiving. Not my choice. Two of my favorite stations are now playing christmas music constantly. That is so annoying. I love the fall, the decorations the colors it is such a fun time of year. I just wish we could enjoy it and start Christmas music when it is to be started. The day after Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Ms. Karlyn said...

I'm with you on this one! However, my kidlets are lovin' it!

The Ludwig Family said...

Well you did it you joined the blog family. I will check it often. I am with you on the christmas music but with mixed feelings the closer christmas is the sooner My brother and his wife will be back in town of a visit>

Jennay said...

Jill your family is so cute. can I add you to my page?

NIXON STUFF said...

Hey Blogger, I am glad to be able to check on you and your cute family miss working with you! Hope all is well in your part of the world. Keep in touch.
Emilie