So my family and friends have been bugging me about doing this blog thing and well her you go. I figure I should give a little update on how all of us are doing and then go from there. Jim is still working at Micron with Wasatch I think they have been down there almost 2 years this is the longest he has been on a job. He has been doing alot of fishing and let me emphasize on ALOT. He loves it and would do it every day if I would let him. He has done so much fishing the last couple of years he hasn't done any hunting, I know for those of you who know him that is a shock. I shouldn't complain it makes him happy and the boys love going with him. I am working at the Jr High by our house I just started working there a couple of months ago, It has worked out great, I drop the kids off for school and go into work and then leave work before they get out of school. So it makes it nice for all of the chauffering I have to do with the boys. Tylor is in 5th grade this year he is almost a week away from his 11th birthday and counting down the days. He is doing very well in school of course with a little nudging from mom, it is so nice to be able to check their grades on the internet and see what they are doing and of course what they are not doing. All if have to do now is be on the computer and say his name and he says what am I missing? Its great. He is finally taking a break from Baseball, he played alot of baseball this year and I mean alot, we missed alot of camping trips and family vacations because of ball this year but he really loves it and it was well worth it. He started out in March playing the regular season on the Cubs, his team took 3rd in his division he was asked to try out for all stars and made the team for that his all star team ended up winning the state championship it was awesome. Maybe a week after that ended we got a call for him to play on a fall ball super league except for all the driving it was a great experience. But we are very glad to have a break. Well that leave Travis my baby who is not a baby anymore he is 9 now and in the 4th grade He hasn't quite figured out what he really loves so we play baseball, which his team the Giants took first place in his division, we've tried Karate and now he has decided he wants to try Basketball. Maybe someday he will figure out what he loves. I had to take him to the Eye doctor today. The other day we were at dinner and he got up out of his seat and walked over to the microwave to see what time it was, I have never noticed him do this so I asked him If he could not see it from the table he said "no, could you?" Well needless to say he needs glasses. Fun stuff. He is such a fun kid though life would not be the same without him or Tylor. There is never a dull moment around our house. Well This is quite a long post so If I am good at this hopefully they won't be so long. Hope all is well with all of you, and hope you all enjoy.
3 comments:
Hip Hip Hooray! I am so excited to see more of your family! Love you!
Cute blog!! You will be seeing a lot of me because I am a blog stalker.
Welcome!! I love the pic of the family.
Post a Comment