Well the day has come Tylor is now 11. His birthday was this last week and we have been going non stop. He has asked me everyday did you put my pictures on the blog? And I say not yet but I will. Well its been over a week and I am just now getting to it so to all of you that know and love Tylor here they are. He had a very fun Birthday and you know for him it doesn't last just one day its at least 2 or more days of fun stuff. I can't believe he is 11. I can still remember the day he was born it seems like just yesterday. He has been such a joy to our family we love having him around he keeps us well entertained, with his sense of humor and of course his athletic abilities. I am so proud of him for all that he has done so far in his life I know that if he keeps it up he will be a wonderful young man. Remember Tylor mom loves you very much.





2 comments:
oh, yea! my Ty is 11! Happy late Birthday on the blog! there are a few people missing in the picture above, but we still love you! We are going to try to come after Christmas, so get ready lover day!
Love you!
Just wanted to say another Happy B Day. The pictures are great. You got lots of goodies. Sorry this is late but we were in Mexico so I did'nt read the blogs Lov you lots
Post a Comment