Monday, November 24, 2008

I love your blog award

My Sister Candice tagged me so here it is.....

This post is in honor of the "I Love Your Blog Award." I now have to answer each of the questions with a one word answer.

1. Where is your phone? counter
2. Where is your significant other? shower
3. Your hair color? blonde
4. Your Mother? Utah
5. Your Father? heaven
6. Your favorite thing? Jim
7. Your dream last night? forgot
8. Your dream/goal? success
9. The room you're in? kitchen
10. Your hobby? crafts
11. Your fear? death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
13. Where were you last night? sisters
14. What you're not? skinny
15. One of your wish-list items? cricut
16. Where you grew up? Utah
17. The last thing you ate? spaghetti
18. What are you wearing? clothes
19. Your TV? off
20. Your pet? brat
21. Your computer? addictive!
22. Your mood? tired
23. Missing someone? always
24. Your car? suv
25. Something you're not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? kohls
27. Your Summer? warm
28. Love someone? yes!
29. Your favorite color? yellow
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? unsure

I now award six people the "I Love Your Blog Award."
1. Jen
2. Sara
3. Emily
4. Shelley
5. Anna
6. Demaree

Thanks, Candice! That was fun!

1 comment:

shellie said...

Jill,
I love your blog. I just found it. I can't believe Tylor is 11. The years fly. I am so glad I can peak in on you and keep up with your family. You are such a great person. Love ya