The day has finally come. Travis has glasses. I didn't know how he would do with it but he is really excited. I received the call from the doctors office when I was waiting for the kids to get out of school. As soon as Travis got to the car I told him that they were in, he was so excited that we had to drive right over and pick them up. If you notice in the picture he is holding the case his glasses have Disney on them and his case has Disney on it. That is the coolest thing. We'll see how long he likes them. I have had glasses/contacts since I was his age and I am counting down the days for lasik.
Car Shopping Fun
8 years ago





6 comments:
Ahhh, the Jensen curse has struck! He looks so handsome! I love them! Trav, look out, those girls are gonna wanna kiss you even more now!
Love ya! Candice
You look great Travis! Good luck keeping track of them and keeping them clean mom.
travis
I know you will never get rid of the Hymas curse.
Grandpa
Oh the joy of glasses!! Travis you look handsome. btw Jill the glasses look nice, they don't look "cheap".
Hey Jill! I am glad you found my blog. I am happy to invite you when I go private...I just need your email address - is it on facebook?
Jill! I am so happy to find you on my blog. You are always welcome to view it! I need to put you on the side bar so I can view yours!
Post a Comment