Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I have been tagged again!

OK so if you don't knew how this works my friend Jen tagged me. Now I have to tell 7 things about my self most people don't know. This will be hard because I am not a closed book and most people know most everything about me. So here it goes.

1. I was on the ZCMI fashion Teen board.
2. My favorite color is Yellow.
3. I used to be a perfectionist, until I met Jim and he made me realize that life needs to be fun and not always worry about how neat your house is.
4. I have double jointed thumbs.
5. I have to say I am the same as Jen my toes have to be painted too, even in the winter when no one can see them.
6. I hate to be cold. Sometimes I wish we lived in Arizona or even St George. We don't want to be to far away, Can't upset the in-laws.
7. I love to find different crafts to do. My two favorite stores are Quilted Bear and the Wood Connection.


So Jen tagged me so I tag Jennifer Nay, Shelley, Candice and Sara. Good luck Ladies!

1 comment:

Ms. Karlyn said...

Guess what!?! I'm tagging you, so you will now have three in a row, and you have only been blogging for like a month....you are going to be popular!

Anyway, go to my blog to see what to do. The entry will post Nov 30 at about 11:00PM.